This article covers:
Becoming a Meta Quest Developer
- On your computer, sign up to be a Meta Quest developer. Use the same credentials as the Meta account you’ve created
- Go to the Oculus Developer Dashboard
- Login to your Oculus Developer account
- Click this link to create an Organization. You can name the organization the same as your school name.
- Accept the developer agreement.
Enabling Developer Mode
- Once you've signed up to be a Meta Quest developer, navigate to the Menu tab in the bottom right of the toolbar in the Meta Quest app on your smartphone.
- Locate the Devices icon near the middle of the screen and select your device.
- Choose Headset Settings.
- Choose Developer Mode.
- Toggle Developer Mode to on.
Still Need Help?
If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help. You can submit a ticket in our help center and someone will get back to you shortly (usually within 24 hours).