This article covers:
- How to Exit ManageXR Home Screen/Disable Kiosk Mode
- How to Return to ManageXR Home Screen/Enable Kiosk Mode
How to Exit ManageXR Home Screen/Disable Kiosk Mode
If your device is using the ManageXR Home Screen, you can exit kiosk mode, or disable kiosk mode from within the headset.
Put on your VR headset and go to the Home Screen.
Click the Admin Settings button in the bottom right.
Enter the admin pin.
Click Exit Launcher.
How to Return to ManageXR Home Screen/Enable Kiosk Mode
If you've exited kiosk mode and want to return to it, follow these steps:
- Choose App Library (Bottom Right)
- Click into the Search Bar (Like you're about to search for something)
- Click All (#) (Top Right)
- Select Company Managed (2nd from the Top)
- ManageXR Home (2nd from the Top)
You should now be back on the ManageXR Home Screen and in Kiosk Mode.
Watch the video below to see the steps in action.
Still Need Help?
If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help. You can submit a ticket in our help center and someone will get back to you shortly (usually within 24 hours).